HI! I am not sure how you found me – or if we are friends but welcome to my blog. It isn’t an super exciting place to be but I do hope you enjoy some of it at least.
I am complete shit at writing about myself but some basic facts you need to know:
- I’m Pixi (if that wasn’t obvious)
- I live in the tundra (okay not really but it feels like it in the winter), I really live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- I am 30 something.
- I am short. Super short.
- I have been actively trying to lose weight since 2010 – I did not succeed, I actually gained weight while trying to lose weight, so that was fun.
- I was approved for entry into a bariatric program for weightloss surgery, I am currently on month 3 of 6 in the program – program ending in December and then surgery.
- I have a tiny dog aptly named Princess, and a cat named Angus (Often referred to as lil’ steak), and 2 fish – Dahmer & Albert (yes after serial killers – they eat everything, and constantly try to eat each other)
- I work full time as an office administrator so I spend a lot of time sitting.
- I kickbox – at least 5 times a week. I love it.
- I am on a trip of self-love and acceptance, It has been hard but mostly worth it.
- Dinosaurs are life.