HI! I am not sure how you found me – or if we are friends but welcome to my blog.
I am complete shit at writing about myself but some basic facts you need to know:
- I’m Pixi (if that wasn’t obvious)
- I live in the tundra (okay not really but it feels like it in the winter), I really live in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- I am 30 something.
- I am short. Super short.
- I have been actively trying to lose weight since 2010 – I did not succeed, I actually gained weight while trying to lose weight, so that was fun.
- I was approved for a vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG) , which is happening on March 19, 2018.
- I have a tiny dog aptly named Princess, and a cat named Angus (Often referred to as lil’ steak), and 1 fish – Dahmer (yes after that Dahmer – he literally eats everything you put in the tank – including his long time tank mate H.H. Holmes)
- I work full time as an office administrator so I spend a lot of time sitting.
- I kickbox – at least 5 times a week. I love it.
- I am on a trip of self-love and acceptance, It has been hard but mostly worth it.